Wednesday, February 3, 2010

menu planning idea link!

So I have great aspirations of one day being this fabulously organized person (oh, my dear hubby would be beside himself if he read that statement!)  Anyhoo, yes, I am in the process and for people like myself who are time and organizationally challenged I so love ideas that I can actually believe I can carry through!  So this here (from Ginger-Snap-Shots) is something I'm going to try- not only is it "organized" but still allows for some flexibility, fun for the kids to help change around and plan with us, and I get to use pretty craft paper and my sharpies (it's really all about the office supplies! )  Best of all, I'm hoping to not sit there and stare at the fridge, stressed that I have no clue as to what to make AGAIN!  Now to involve the couponing...

God is so good-in ALL things!

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:10-12 (in Context) Jeremiah 29 (Whole Chapter)


No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts