Tuesday, November 2, 2010

His lovingkindness in the morning...

A quick good morning :)

The Lord has been doing such amazing things in our home, which I will share when I have a moment but the result- our boys are home and we are homeschooling again!  An amazing answer to prayer and I am humbled by HIS grace!

Our oldest praying for our day...I'm humbled by His grace


From a devotional this morning...how we should always arise to our day... God bless you dear ones, in His name...

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, 
For I lift up my soul to You." ~Psalm 143:8

Are you beginning this day with Him leading it?

2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

good morning bree,

it always sparks my day to read a note
from you. i'm so happy for you to get
the chance to homeschool again, as i
cherish those sweet memories.

i pray blessings and fruitfulness on this
school day for you and yours.

is it alright if i ever want to link over here?

love,
lea

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, I love hearing that- all your lovelies under the same roof with you and you can teach every second of the day... all the important things! :)

May God bless your new(ish)endeavor, my friend!

(and yes- link away! Thank you for asking!)

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts