Saturday, June 18, 2011

trials and breathing...




There is so much I want to write!  So many I times I'm thinking to myself, "oh, I want to write about this on the blog..." Well, I must start some where :)

There have been days I feel like I can't take one more step, one more breath and at that moment I have a choice...step, breathe...or don't...and I know there is no other choice but to step, to breathe...and I do-He does.   And I am left breathless, not because I am without hope but because He has done the opposite.  He has carried me through it, He has given me new breath, new hope to take another step.  Can I hear an Amen to His goodness :)

Though my trials are minuscule in comparison to many, they are what He knows I can handle.  He is using these trials to answer prayers.

May I serve You Lord, to live and bring You glory.

Love,
your girl :)


"...And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel:
He is called the God of the whole Earth." ~Isaiah 54:5

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts