I suppose I shall get to the point and make this a thankful post because despite the emotional and spiritual roller coaster this year has been, the LORD has been with me every step of the way...extending grace, endless mercies, heaping love, leading, carrying, being patient, comforting and blessing with HIS Word and peace.
Thanking HIM for...
77. making it through the summer
78. this precious hubby
79. the oldest's help this evening
80. the opportunity to meet this dear old man, all because a carpet needed to be cleaned
81. praying together as a family every night
82. the fact that daddy makes us sit and talk before prayer time, when if left to my own devices, I would miss this precious time
83. the pink ipod hubby bought me for work
84. the sermons I listen to on the little pink ipod
85. God's Word playing on the ipod
86. the homeschool conference speakers playing on the ipod...teaching me about parenting, myself, the Lord, my husband, my children, giftedness...oh, and homeschooling :)
89. HIS will and not mine, and slowly doing it first, rather than last
90. the Skirmish and the boys doing the best they ever have
91. even better about the Skirmish-their cheering for others :)
92. the new teachers and the Lord's hand
93. new place of worship
94. a Woman's Retreat, resting in the "sweet spot"-at the feet of Jesus
95. clean kitchen (not because of me)
96. clean laundry (not because of me)
97. a squeal from a 2 year old as a welcome home
98. text messages sent in love and to encourage from my honey
99. continued work
100. prayer first...and waiting...
A beautiful idea from Ann Voskamp at a Holy Experience. Her beautiful website and link here-won't you join?