Friday, February 6, 2015

"I've got this"


Reading here this morning...
...how I am feeling right now. Not in a bad way, just tired. My plate is full, the soup bowl is sloshing around and I am feeling pulled in so many directions. I am a tired mama...but I keep going because He gives me the strength to. I am so very thankful for the husband and children God has blessed me with, the opportunities He has allowed us and the favor He showed us yesterday in such a mighty way. A nudge and hug to say, "Keep going, I've got this, I am with you."
One step at a time, praising Him through it.

"Take no thought for your life" ~ Matthew 6:25
"Be careful about this one thing only," says our Lord, "your relationship to Me." Common sense shouts loud and says, "That is absurd, I must consider how I am going to live, I must consider what I am going to eat and drink." Jesus says you must not...Jesus Christ knows our circumstances better than we do, and He says we must not think about these things so as to make them the one concern of our life.
~Oswald Chambers

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts