Monday, March 23, 2015

daily...



Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12 ESV

His love is always present...in the good, the bad and the ugly. He is unchanging, faithful, lover of souls. He is the comforter, healer, restorer, hope-giver, life-giver, joy-giver, truth-giver and love-giver. He is my All. He is my rescuer. He is my God, my Father who has showered blessings upon me that I have never deserved. He fills me with joy. He loves me despite who I am and never gives up on me.
And I am thankful He is this same God to my husband and children. He loves them an infinite times more than I ever could in my human strength. My all can never be compared to His and there is a precious comfort in that for this wife and mama's heart.

Today is Monday, the beginning of the week, trying to adjust to new schedules and uncertainties of work and dealing with my own insecurities. But I am so thankful for His new mercies and this process of refining me and drawing me closer to Him and making me more like Him. I am thankful for little hugs, for words of encouragement from my honey, for opportunities God has allowed us and His abundant provision. One day at a time, isn't that all that He asks of us? Trust Him, walk with Him, lean on Him, love Him, be a reflection of Him to our family, friends, strangers...

I love my Heavenly Father, His Word, His Spirit, my strength to go through each day- to go beyond myself, to love myself, to love this sweet family of mine. This is good stuff!

Praying your day is blessed and joyful, knowing your worth and value is in Christ.

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts