Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Words of truth (linked post)...

"It reminds me of the Lord....you see I'm His daughter and there are countless times that I have a desire, one that wouldn't really amount to anything if it came true, except to put a smile on my face.  And the Lord does it for me.  Not because I deserve it, because I sure don't.  But, because He loves me.  What a thought!  The Creator of the Universe loves me and gives me the desires of my heart!  And I can't help but think that as I smile for His wonderful gifts He showers on me,  that it makes Him happy that I'm His girl."
~Kami- A Day in the Life of a Missionary Wife (blog)

Beautiful words that we should all be remembering as His children :)



Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”~Joshua 1:9 ESV
Reading about fear this morning and knowing He is right here with us, trusting Him on this journey for His glory, because we are His.

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts