Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Boot straps...

Chrysler Museum
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. Acts 20:24

Life is not easy, but He gives you the courage to pull your boot straps up and start a new day. There's more than what we see. He knows the bigger picture and we move forward with trust in Him! I have started a new job. It is hard. But I can either press on and be courageous giving it my best, or quit. And I don't want to quit. I won't quit. Just like my sweet L said to me yesterday, comparing my job to MMA class, "When you first go it's hard and a lot of people don't come back. But if you keep going you start to get it and then it becomes fun." The precious wisdom of my 12 year old. Today is a new day and I will not wallow in the lies of the enemy. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and giving it my best, and that is the best. To God alone be the glory.

Pulling my boot straps up for a new day with my Father!

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts