Sunday, July 10, 2016

to God be the glory










                                   
Hi, 

It has been over a year since I have written here. It has flown though. It has been a good year. It has had its struggles but God has been faithful. When I had first started writing this post I was talking about the struggles and, on a good note, the beauty God has brought from the ashes. But the truth is, I want to just get to the point.

I love Jesus and He loves me.

I love my husband and he loves me.

I love my kiddos and they love me.

And that's it. This is all that matters.

This is my story. This is what God has shown me over the past year. And this is good, so, so good.

So I think I will continue to write here. Maybe. I want to bring glory to God with the time I spend here. And there are some sweet creative ideas I have had milling around in my mind and heart for a while that my sweet man has encouraged me to pursue. Fear has held me back forever. But no more. This is not honoring to the Lord. It is for His glory and not mine. There is freedom in that. I am not going to make light of fear. It is a nasty, ugly lie from the enemy, but Jesus has defeated him! And Christ lives in me! Amen (insert huge heart emoji)!

If I continue here then be on the look out for changes to this blog - good changes. Definitely still family happenings, but the addition of some of those creative "things" I mentioned before and more of Christ. More of His Word. Diving deeper and digging into His love, truth and grace. Seeing Him in marriage, motherhood, the church, friendship... living intentionally.

Happy weekend friends! To God alone be the glory!


1 comment:

Terri said...

I sense a stirring from God to come back to blogging. I feel it too :)

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts