Sunday, September 30, 2007

A new talent:)

Oh, I must share such a sweet thing to wake up to:)

My six year old says "Mom look at my new talent!" and then proceeds to place his hand under his armpit and makes that great "funny" sound! And this sweet skinny little boy continued to show how he had figured out how to make the sound louder by placing his hand just so and he (running off to the bathroom and then quickly back) can "even do it with my hand wet!" Funny, funny, funny! He is now in the process of teaching his brothers....:)

Thank you Lord for allowing me to be the mama of three boys:)

2 comments:

Terri said...

That is too funny!

Sarah A. said...

At least he figured it out on his own. My son's daddy taught him how to perform that trick--- at the dinner table!

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts