Thursday, April 24, 2008

1000 Gifts...


1000 Gifts...how many we have...Ann from Holy Experience has such lovely words and beautiful observations in the everyday. I am honored to be able take part in being able to share in something she and now others are doing. How I can rejoice in the everyday and pray to see more of the Lord that I so sadly miss because I'm not listening or watching. I pray you too will be able to sit, watch, smell, listen and enjoy what and whom the Lord has placed in your life. Find encouragement in sharing His gifts, be it on your blog, journal or speaking it out daily. His grace, mercy and love is abundant. Praise His mighty holy name!

1. You, dear Lord. The Creator of all!
2. Jesus.
You died for our sins, rose from the grave and are our savior! Amen!
3. My salvation.
Father, you called me out of the darkness, that I might have a home with you, that you've shown your glory, healing of a life that was dead.
4. Grace, mercy and unconditional love.
Lord, I wouldn't have a new life in Christ, if you didn't offer these gifts freely-Praise you!
5. Your Holy Spirit.
Thank you that you've offered your holy counselor that I don't have to make decisions with out you.
6. Your strength dear Lord.
In my weakness, you Father are glorified by your mighty strength.
7. Your comfort God.
How might I find rest, strength, hope without your love and presence.
8. Hope.
There is no hope without you Lord.
9. Faith.
My meaning, purpose and reason for being. My hope in and from you Lord.
10. Love.
For you so loved us, that you gave your life for us, that we might be reconciled back to you.
Thank you Father, thank you.


"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."-John 3:16

God bless you!

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts