Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days intentionally- day 3


Hello :)  A realization here.  Being that I've always written sporadically, I had in mind writing everyday for 31 days wouldn't be impossible.  Hard, yes.  But not impossible.  Well, as my dear friend Ruth commented, family is first.  Truthfully, having a nursing baby and four other sweet ones and my dear hubby, this is where my heart and my time belongs.  A precious blessing I don't want to take for granted.

So I'm definitely committed to the 31 days of intentional living...just won't be posting them on a daily basis.

Happy and blessed weekend to you!

And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds; and he was baptized at once, he and all his family.-Acts 16:33

3 comments:

Ruth (the blogger) said...

lol. i wish blogger had a 'like' button. pace yourself, dear! :)

Bree said...

agree!

myletterstoemily said...

i wondered how you were going to do this! you an be intentional without blogging. :)

you look beautifully happy, by the way!

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts