Thursday, May 14, 2015

Being a wife and mom...






















Yes, randomness for the pictures. Some funny, mostly older but the sweetest memories of daily life through the ups and downs. It is because of this man and these five precious boys the Lord has blessed us with that I can be called "Mom." I say often in my mind that marriage and motherhood is not for the faint hearted. It is a gathering of sinful people trying to work together and love each other more than themselves. It is a process of humility, constant grace, forgiveness, courage and learning of the true meaning of love...something only done through Christ.

I love these six people madly. They teach me daily. They show me Christ daily. Our days are not fuzzy and sugar coated but they are real and full, most times with joy, but some with tears and disappointments. It is here I cling to Christ, to His Word and His mercies being new every morning. We live, we love, we forgive, we extend grace, we pray, we do over, we laugh, we breathe.

Thank you, Father, for blessing me with the privilege of being a wife and mom.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:13-14 ESV 

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts