Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


Hi! We are back from a lovely visit with family and friends in Virginia! How special it was and now, how special it is to be back home:) This was our first visit back "home" since the move and I've missed VA so much. But my heart is happy to say home is now where we are-where the Lord has brought us since our move last May. He is so faithful! I'm grateful for a summer that was very "stretching" both personally and spiritually. I truly clung to Him and He held me and blessed us abundantly- and still is! I am so excited for what lays ahead-knowing to keep Him first, to love my hubby, my boys and to listen (lots of prayer, patience, and healing:) )

May you all be blessed, He is with you, wherever you are, just ask...then trust.

God bless!

No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts