Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hebrews 8:10-12

This is the covenant I will make
with the house of Israel
after that time, declares the Lord.
I will put my laws in their minds
and write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
No longer will a man teach his
neighbor,
or a man his brother, saying, 'Know
the Lord,'
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the
greatest.
For I will forgive their wickedness
and remember their sins no more.
Your word is great, true and mighty...O Praise you Father!

2 comments:

Terri said...

wonderful!

Terri said...

Oh and BTW ... you've been tagged. Check out my blog

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts