Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged...okay then, 7 random facts:) Thanks Terri! :)Okay, first the rules ....

Rules:

Link the tagger and these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.

1. My name, Jon-Bree. I was named after my dad-yeap, he had three girls, no boys, and no, I'm not French, and no, Bree is not my middle name. :)

2. I've gone to school for culinary arts, restaurant management, computer programming, accounting and nursing (culinary arts the longest, accounting I liked the most!)...but I've always wanted to go to school for art.

3. My hubby taught me how to drive a stick shift and play chess.

4. I can pinch with my toes:)

5. Oh, it is such a struggle to put the laundry away!

6. My hair has been it's natural color for 6 years! It has been 3 colors at once, fire engine red and lovely bleach blond...oh, and I enjoyed cutting it myself to be creative...interesting to say the least (right Sarah!)

7. The best one! I am SAVED! I have forgiveness and am covered by an everlasting grace that I am so UNWORTHY of. The fact that the Lord loves me and still sought me out after all of the awful things I've done to myself and others...it is humbling, heart breaking and I can only speak of His love and His truth and the living testimony I am of His mercy, love and grace. God is true to His word and His everlasting love. I pray you know of His love through Jesus and the HOPE He offers.

Bless you!

Who am I tagging...
Lori, Sarah, Shelby, Tina, Laura, Sue (Praise and Coffee)

2 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Ooooh, will you cook for me? ;)

I still can't drive a stick!
The laundry...oh I know.

Number 7 was beautiful.

I will work on it!
Sue

Bree said...

Look forward to reading, Sue!

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts