Thursday, January 8, 2009

We celebrate with you Terri!

I am so pleased to share my sweet friend, Terri's new season with the Lord! The Lord has placed a gift in her that she has patiently waited on Him to allow her to use. We praise the Lord together in celebrating Terri's sharing in her new writings (she is also the author of this blog,) and the joy that she is overflowing with! The Lord has great and mighty plans and what an honor to glorify Him in His timing and this next step in Terri's writings and her sharing of His Word and what He has placed upon her heart! Congratulations my friend! I pray you will also will be blessed by her words and her walk with the Lord...

God bless:)

1 comment:

Terri said...

You are so silly my sweet, sweet friend! Thank you. Your friendship means more to me then you will ever know.

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts