Sunday, May 27, 2012

happy Sunday...



Thankful...
- sitting here on the porch with a cup of decaf Verona (thank you sweet one for letting me like coffee again!)
- littlest one is riding the tricycle, scooter, no, now it's big brother's bike (well trying too :) )
- daddy playing catch with the big boy
- 2nd boy reading Hardy Boys in his room
- 3rd sweet boy, sleepy, saying his eyes have a sunburn (LOL!)- I thought a Hershey caramel kiss might help (I think it did ;) )
- cool breeze
- the peace and gentle quiet of God's creation
- a content spirit by the grace of God
- a sweet visit with family
- a surprise lunch visit from friends
- an unplanned trip to the tiny beach (which was really cold and our wild boys were swimming in the water that makes you numb just looking at it!  They are honorary Mainers-not me, no sir!)
- seeing the lovely of the life He has given in the everyday moments, both  big and small...
- the love of my Father, extending grace and mercy...new every morning ~LOVE~


“But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24 NKJV



No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts