Sunday, July 1, 2012

some spring 2012 :)

beware...lots of pictures but I need to keep some sort of record for my sweet family ;)
baseball season begins

precious little hands helping knead

such a character...excuse the nose ;)

a gaggle of boys and mini golf followed by ice cream :)

the birthday ice cream, almost the size of his head!

our sweet boy turns eight.. numbers cut from scrapbook paper, I usually do this and place a sign in front of their room for their birthday morning

so baby field mice were found in our shed, the mother abandoned the nest and I have to say how proud I am of our oldest.  he brought 2 babies in, set up a nest (yes there was a cover-I don't care if they couldn't move, there were to be NO escapees in our house!), researched online how to care for them and then he got up every 2-3 hours for almost a week to feed them formula.  sadly they didn't survive but the dedication and compassion warmed my heart...yes, we're a  a homeschooling family ;)

a visit with Grams, down in the harbor, ignore me, but check out my awesome sneakers from my honey...my girly shoes, love them! :)

daddy and his boy, skipping stones

our boy and sweet aimee <3

the result of swimming in water meant for lobsters

he loves painting!!!!

 thank you postcards from the 3 year old (cardstock cut to 4x6 with poster paint)

the birthday boys

pineapple upside down cake for my honey, sweet boy didn't like it which was okay because he and sugar are not friends-LOL!  okay, so yes, those are peach chunks because I was trying to figure out how to get cherries without buying a jar of cherries that would sit there for 2 years.  apparently a large can of fruit cocktail has almost enough and my guess is it might be just a tiny (really?) bit healthier since it was in juice not heavy syrup...we wont't discuss the mass quantities of butter and brown sugar...

daddy and his boy on their birthday

24 weeks-just to record this pregnancy, baby boy number 5 (you should see me now at almost 29 weeks-whoa!) excuse the mudroom, we are in the process of clearing out the mass quantities of stuff everywhere-yay!

Their offspring shall be known among the nations,
    and their descendants in the midst of the peoples;
all who see them shall acknowledge them,
    that they are an offspring the Lord has blessed.
Isaiah 61:9



No comments:

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts