Sunday, March 14, 2010

To God alone be the glory...

A dear friend encouraged we share what the Lord is working on in our lives...

So going on in life-woo wee can I say how amazing the Lord is and His mighty workings!  I'm going to post it in a list:

-He is faithful to His Word
-He multiplies our efforts
-He hears our prayers and answers in his timing and yes, sometimes (actually a lot of times) it can be immediate
-There is freedom in His Word
-There is freedom in humbling ourselves before Him and then our earthly brothers and sisters in Christ
-His Spirit of wisdom and discernment if a gift and we should not get ahead of Him when He imparts something special to us (or get a too confident in our own thoughts.)
-And when we do get too confident, He sure is a mighty forgiving Father who we know can still do great things despite us (but I think He sure does appreciate it when we are on board and giving Him the glory and not ourselves.)
-He loves us
-He cares for us
-He cares about the little things
-We are to praise His name in all things and not just in times of trouble
-He requires our obedience (and this is in the physical as much as it is in the spiritual)
-We need to stop and see Him in the everything-we can miss Him if we're not paying attention or too focused on ourselves
-He is a GREAT AND MIGHTY GOD who feels and loves us with an everlasting love and desires us to be whole and healed in Him.
-He convicts, not condemns
-He is love :)

Oh my goodness, these are the things He is showing mightily to me and I am speechless, humbled and in awe.  My precious relationship with Him has grown and is being nurtured and cultivated by our mighty Creator.  However, I know that with my fleshy self, I see how there is a fine line to hearing His voice and missing it. But I know, I do not want to miss it.  He has graciously shown me precious things in response to my obedience and my heart attitude, again not just in physical but in the spiritual.  I love our Jesus and I thank Him with all that I have, which I know is not enough, for His mercy to save me, a sinner not worthy of Him.  This is love, created by the Creator.

I love you and more importantly-you are LOVED BY OUR MOST PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR  who is GOOD ALL OF THE TIME!  May you see Him in all you do :)

2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

you are so precious in your love
for Him.

such a sweet witness for Him and
encouragement to me.

blessings,
lea

Brandy said...

I love this post! What a wonderful reminder of His love for us!

Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. And, I'm so happy to have found your blog because of it!

2021 today...

And here we are two years later. We had a vile presidential election in 2020, are still having a worldwide pandemic (Covid-19), and the voic...

Popular Posts